Kitchen utensils and products you can find the most unexpected use.
We will tell you how to use kitchenware in the household.
1. Dishwashing detergent as stain remover
To get rid of greasy stains on clothes, it is enough to drop the dishwashing liquid onto it before washing. It is logical that if it removes fat from the plates, then it will cope with the oiled shirt. And it really works.
2. Corkscrew instead of a letter knife
Many people use a knife or scissors for opening envelopes. But the corkscrew is no less suitable in this sense. It is especially convenient for opening envelopes made of durable materials.
3. Vegetable oil for polishing wood
Sunflower or any other oil together with beeswax is an excellent tool for polishing wooden products. To make such a polish is very simple at home:
- In a glass jar, mix beeswax (available at specialty stores or at honey fairs) with oil in a 1: 4 ratio.
- Boil the jar in a water bath for 10 minutes, turn off the heat, but do not remove immediately - let the wax melt.
- Remove the jar and mix the contents with a wooden stick until smooth. Continue mixing until the medium thickens.
- Allow the polish to cool and cover the jar with a lid. You can store it in the refrigerator for six months.
This tool polishes well wooden kitchen utensils and furniture. In addition, it has a wonderful aroma and softens the skin of the hands.
4. Coffee and nuts against scratches on furniture
To cope with small scratches on wooden furniture will also help a mixture of coffee grounds and ground walnuts. Rub it in the scratches. They will become less noticeable.
5. Mayonnaise vs white circles from water
If you put a wet glass on a wooden surface, then terrible white traces are formed on it. Mayonnaise will help to get rid of them. Gently rub it into the stain and leave it overnight. The next morning, wipe the surface. No trace will be left.
6. Sponge for washing dishes from pills
The hard side of the kitchen sponge can be removed from the pellets with wool products. Carefully sponge your sweater, and it will be like new.
7. Figure for saving the smartphone
If you accidentally dropped your favorite smartphone in the water, do not panic, but reach for a bag of rice. Let the gadget lie in rice for two days. During this time, all the moisture is absorbed in the rump.
8. Wine cork as a stand for furniture
The wine stopper will help to relieve the house of loose furniture. Cut a small disk from it and attach it to the leg. This stand will also protect the floor from scratches.
9. Soda for cleaning and flavoring
Baking soda is a versatile soldier of purity. It can be used to remove contamination from dishes, plumbing, tiles and even carpets. In addition, it perfectly removes stains from clothes and neutralizes unpleasant odor almost anywhere.
10. Vinegar as a wiper
Mix equal parts of table vinegar and water in a spray bottle and spray this solution onto the glass. Dry it with a microfiber cloth and your windows will be perfectly clean. Undiluted vinegar can be used for old stains.